Horrific stories and Amazing Poems...

 

Stories & Poems made by me

Horror story:

We bought an old house. my father is in charge of the "new" construction – converting the kitchen in to the master bedroom for instance, while I'm on wallpaper removal duty. The previous owner papered EVERY wall and CEILING! Removing it is brutal but oddly satisfying. The best feeling is getting a long peel, similar to your skin when you're peeling from a sunburn. I don't know about you but I kinda make a game of peeling, on the hunt for the longest piece before it rips. Under a corner section of paper in every room is a person’s name and a date. Curiosity got the best of me one night when I Googled one of the names and discovered the person was actually a missing person, the missing date matching the date under the wallpaper! The next day, I made a list of all the names and dates. Sure enough each name was for a missing person with dates to match. We notified the police who naturally sent out the crime scene team. I overhead one tech say "yup, it's human." Human? What's human? "Ma'am, where is the material you removed from the walls already? This isn't wallpaper you were removing."


Poem: 

The roads are empty, the crowds too small,

And no trace of life outside, none at all.

Every human is locked up in their house,

And the sunny playground now looks bleak.

Why does our wide world look so desolate now?

What a silly question, even a toddler would have the answer.

Cause, there’s a monster out there,

That can make even breathing like hell.

It is tinier than our cells, but it is causing a huge pandemic,

If it enters your body, it may wreak havoc.

Coughs or sneezes are like its private jet,

And to your lungs, it’s a threat.

We, who always chat and dine in groups,

Now prefer to stay away,

And with a mask on our mouths,

St at home straight away.

Nobody’s going to school anymore,

No child playing in the park,

Nobody’s even opening the door,

Except for grocery or stock.

We used to giggle and play

On our swings and slide,

Now, we’re caged in our homes,

As Corona gambols outside.

I used to pity my dolls, trapped on the shelves,

Now, I really don’t know why,

As to me, it’s a privilege

To even bask in sunlight these days.

We, who are social animals,

Now dread the door bell.

Sadly, we are told to see,

Every visitor as an unwelcome virus.

When can we really be free?

When can we stick our heads out?

When will the dawn arrive?

Come on, let us await that day.


Comments