Interesting Interests of me

 Interesting Interests of me


I have interest in playing frisbee, I like it a lot. It started in g4 when taking skating as PS (Personal Sports) for 4 years, me and my friends Yagya and Harshil decided to take frisbee as PS as it was very new and looked interesting to learn. Till now, I have participated in 4 competitions, Night tournament, twice in Surat hat tournament, and district competition held to select the team for U-14 Surat team.



I am also fond of playing video games. I really like playing video games. It also freshens up my mind and whenever I am sad or something then I play video games to freshen up my mind. My most favourites and I still play are Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Among Us, Zombie Catchers, Plants vs Zombies 2, Smash Hit, and many more.






I also really love doing cooking. I developed interest in cooking about 2 yrs ago when my mom used to see cooking shooking, Hebbars kitchen, and other cooking tutorials. I also used to sit with her watch those. Then I used to help her in cooking by chopping or grinding or small things like that and gradually learnt to make Rotis, and many other things if I have the recipe. I also mastered baking and even made a surprise cake all by myself on my mom's birthday. Then in lockdown, My family had organised an online cookery show, in which there were different seasons of grandmothers, sisters, brothers, jamais, and children. This gave a boost to my interest and I decided to make falafel with a mocktail.

Comments